Beautiful! I see you captured a fairy!
Oh, how very enlightening. Have a wonderful weekend. Namaste.
Love it! Both of them! Happy weekending to you!Ciao!
ma che foto stupende; ne assaporo l' intensità...
Both shots are beautiful. I love when we get rainbows like that at home.
oh, I love the rainbow, and what a cool statue.and a great shot of the bee too!thanks for stopping by, and happy weekend!
Oh how perfectly captured! Love it!
Bellissime foto, davvero complimenti!
Bellissime foto! Un arcobaleno di colori sulla terra!:-)
:: Grazie delle tue parole :: Mamma C&F
Beautiful! I see you captured a fairy!
RispondiEliminaOh, how very enlightening. Have a wonderful weekend. Namaste.
RispondiEliminaLove it! Both of them! Happy weekending to you!
RispondiEliminaCiao!
ma che foto stupende; ne assaporo l' intensità...
RispondiEliminaBoth shots are beautiful. I love when we get rainbows like that at home.
RispondiEliminaoh, I love the rainbow, and what a cool statue.
RispondiEliminaand a great shot of the bee too!
thanks for stopping by, and happy weekend!
Oh how perfectly captured! Love it!
RispondiEliminaBellissime foto, davvero complimenti!
RispondiEliminaBellissime foto!
RispondiEliminaUn arcobaleno di colori sulla terra!
:-)